Why hire Steve? That's a great question. Here's my great answer.
Every company needs a blueprint for moving into the future. Your three strongest assets are your people (Talent), your approach to new Technologies, and your ability to adapt and change (Transformation).
Steve Prentice brings over 20 years of working with companies, large and small, blending his expertise in organizational psychology, time management, change management, and project management to deliver ten practices that you should seriously consider to stay relevant and competitive over the next five years and beyond.
Using case studies and stories, this highly interactive presentation involves very human issues that build the attitudes, policies, and approaches needed for business in the age of mobile. These include:
- Managing projects and priorities more effectively
- Managing expectations through influence and social connectivity
- Encouraging synergy and cross-pollination of ideas
- Incorporating new approaches to learning and professional development such as microlearning, distance learning, and learning according to individual abilities
- Breaking down silos and redefining processes.
- Practicing agility on a minute-by-minute basis
- Parsing information, managing social media, and practicing online hygiene
- Changing how hiring is done and how projects are run
- Managing change
- Establishing a culture of continuous improvement and quanitfiable excellence
We are in a very different world than we were five years ago, and your future depends on how you work to your own 3T Blueprint.
Listen discuss and decide. All inside of 90 minutes!