Keynotes deliver enormous value by condensing decades of knowledge into a short period of time. My sessions are dynamic, engaging, and interactive. Guaranteed to provide solid takeaways and discussion ideas for your team.
- Not Secure: a humorous keynote for the overworked and technologically challenged. A collection of my best stories, jokes and anecdotes about people, work, and change, amassed from my years of working as a consultant, author, teacher, and expert.
This is humour that I have used in all of my "straight" keynotes on time, project and change management, so they have already been successfully field tested on stressed, overworked corporate audiences. Your team will be able to laugh and commiserate with some of the challenges we face in getting work done, and they are also guaranteed to learn a few practical productivity tips at the same time.
- Cool Time: Based on my book (pubished by John Wiley & Sons) this 1 hour session delivers ten practical time management and prioritization skills for today's work environment, along with the skills to generate even more productivity by the day.
- Plan to Be Spontaneous: An entertaining, story-filled approach to learning project management.
- Understanding Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies without getting a headache. This presentation will enable you to go back and explain blockchain to your team or family without getting laughed at or uninvited to parties.
- Cool Down - Work-Life Integration: Based on my second book of the same name, this is an updated and pragmatic approach to balancing work and life, while mananging priorities and stress in a very busy age.
For more information or to make a booking, please use the Contact page.