I deliver 1-hour keynotes speeches and 3-hour workshops.
Keynotes deliver enormous value by condensing decades of knowledge into a short period of time. My sessions are dynamic, engaging, and interactive. Guaranteed to provide solid takeaways and discussion ideas for your team.
My workshops are generally held in the morning to maximize learning and retention.
- What's New in the Innovative Workspace? This is a constantly refreshed presentation that looks at new techniques and technologies being introduced in workplaces around the world and across the street - from AI-enhanced meetings to the latest in remote work, communication and collaboration. It's what you need to know right now for your company's next 5 years.
- Thinking, Feeling and Connecting at Work: Forward-looking organizations like McKinsey have identified soft skills such as critical thinking, empathy and networking as essential to all levels of jobs in the new economy - this includes IT and trades as well as desk-based professional careers. This comes at a time when social isolation is growing exponentially, thanks mostly (and ironically) to our online interconnectedness. This presentation explains what you and your team need to know to reintroduce human connection, emotional intelligence, credibility and personal credit ratings back into work relationships, alongside the skills identified by McKinsey. It also includes a practical lesson on how to properly use LinkedIn as a hub of your professional existence. Click here for a one-page PDF summary.
- Managing Time and Balancing Life: My book, called Cool-Time has been out for 15 years now, and is still winning people over with its unique approach to managing expectations, balancing tasks, and integrating work and life. The 1 and 3 hour sessions deliver practical, proven time management, prioritization and productivity skills and well as the latest techniques for the AI age. Field-tested and proven successful all over the world. Click here for a one-page PDF summary.
- Understanding Cyberhygiene. The future of any company rests on its employees knowing how to stay safe amid a perpetual onslaught of hackers and thieves. I have worked extensively with IT security firms around the world and am quite well-known in the cybersecurity business. My ability to explain complex technologies and use stories (case studies) to explain cybersecurity to non IT audiences is always well-received. Learn what you need to know: technologies, terminologies and best practices to help ensure your company stays safe.
- Managing Change. The pace of change continues to increase, but not everyone accepts it with open arms. This presentation discusses the physiological and psychological sources of change fear, and to best manage it within your organization.
For more information or to make a booking, please use the Contact page.