- The Post-Pandemic Workplace: looks at best practices for working from home as well as working in a workplace, in terms of the new post-outbreak reality. This is more than just Zoom. We discuss issues of trust, leadership, team dynamics, socialization, time management as work-life integration as well as issues dealing with security, privacy, and data management. We also have modules that focus on safety and new best practices for the traditional office workspace.
- Thinking, Feeling and Connecting at Work: McKinsey and others have identified soft skills such as critical thinking, empathy, and networking as essential to all levels of jobs in the new economy - this includes IT and trades as well as desk-based professional careers. Learn what you and your team need to know to reintroduce human connection, emotional intelligence, credibility, and personal credit ratings back into work relationships.
- Managing Time and Balancing Life: My book on time management is still winning people over with its unique approach to managing expectations, balancing tasks, and integrating work and life. My sessions deliver practical, proven time management, prioritization, and productivity skills and well as the latest techniques for the post-Covid "new normal." Field-tested and proven successful all over the world.
- Understanding Cyberhygiene: The future of any company rests on its employees knowing how to stay safe amid a perpetual onslaught of hackers and thieves. I have worked extensively with IT security firms around the world and am quite well-known in the cybersecurity business. My ability to explain complex technologies and use stories (case studies) to explain cybersecurity to non-IT audiences is always well-received. Learn what you need to know: technologies, terminologies, and best practices to help ensure your company stays safe.
- The Future of Workplace Fear: When people talk about digital transformation, the "new normal," and the future of work, the focus is very much on the technologies that are coming in to change our world once again. But what about people and their instinctive fear of change. This presentation, based on my new book of the same name, adresses the types of fears people experience in times of change, and what can be done to ease the process.